Lorena

Friday, April 21, 2006

Hey! Look what I got!! :D


















This is what oscar gave me for our 4th month anniversary, plus a mexican dinner. There's a garfield card inside the white envelope and a letter as well. I had such a great time tonight, I love him so much!!!

Yesterday, we had lunch together. We went to the Mercadito de Merliot which is near his house and bought two shrimp coctails and soda and had it at his place. It was delicious.

What a better way to end our spring break than with two great meals with the person u're in love with!

3 Comments:

  • Garfield is the best. I would really love to get a garfield card and some white roses (red roses would work too). The best gift ever.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 10:37 PM  

  • aw.

    *tear*


    Happy for ya!

    By Blogger Karen , at 11:19 PM  

  • Congrats!! :) Pasa bien rapido el tiempo verdad?

    Bueno. Best wishes to you two!!

    By Blogger Souwa, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home