An update for all my fans
Well i'm sorry i haven't updated. I spent the last week of school working on the doghouse 24/7.. and with the whole live coverage thing, i spend even more time on it.... like 35/7. So if u were wondering what's up with me, there you go: the doghouse. visit it now!!! (or i'll...)
This week i've been catching up with Oscar. I can't believe i love him more every day. I swear, that guy is perfect is so many ways.
I'm going to Lake Jackson, or Freeport. I can't recall. they're like 20 mins away from eachother. I'll b leaving at the beginning of jully, i already have a place to stay and all. So that's good i guess.
Mon: Coffee with Oscar
Tue: I forgot... i seriously have no idea what i did.. hmm...
Wed: Movies with my family and Oscar, all of us together. Ice Age 2
Thur: Beach
Fri: Went to see the alformbras in antiguo cuscatlan and el Centro. Some were nice, some were political. Comments retained.
Sat: Went to buy graduation shoes. that was a hard task. Some weren't wide enough or were too long or weren't cerrados or weren't black or too tall or too expensive. We finnaly got to these, found them at Dorians with an amazing 30% off. they were still a bit expensive, but it was lunch time and we were hungry and tired, so this is what we got. i like them, they're cute, and are going to be used for the graduation, the ring ceremony and the headmaster's reception. heheh. Wanna know what they look like? here ya go.

Ps: Oscar gave me the bunny a while ago, isn't it cute? Aww, i love my oscarito SOOO much! :D
This week i've been catching up with Oscar. I can't believe i love him more every day. I swear, that guy is perfect is so many ways.
I'm going to Lake Jackson, or Freeport. I can't recall. they're like 20 mins away from eachother. I'll b leaving at the beginning of jully, i already have a place to stay and all. So that's good i guess.
Mon: Coffee with Oscar
Tue: I forgot... i seriously have no idea what i did.. hmm...
Wed: Movies with my family and Oscar, all of us together. Ice Age 2
Thur: Beach
Fri: Went to see the alformbras in antiguo cuscatlan and el Centro. Some were nice, some were political. Comments retained.
Sat: Went to buy graduation shoes. that was a hard task. Some weren't wide enough or were too long or weren't cerrados or weren't black or too tall or too expensive. We finnaly got to these, found them at Dorians with an amazing 30% off. they were still a bit expensive, but it was lunch time and we were hungry and tired, so this is what we got. i like them, they're cute, and are going to be used for the graduation, the ring ceremony and the headmaster's reception. heheh. Wanna know what they look like? here ya go.

Ps: Oscar gave me the bunny a while ago, isn't it cute? Aww, i love my oscarito SOOO much! :D

2 Comments:
bunny!
By
Karen , at 8:59 PM
I am not ur fan but I continue reading this blog.
By
Jessica, at 5:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home