posted by -|L0r3n@|- at 5:01 PM
oh dear. Good luck.It'll be me in one year :S
By Karen , at 9:21 PM
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but:Patty, you're Patty. 'Nuff said.
By Andrew Johnson, at 10:45 PM
patty is crazy. But we all love her.
By Karen , at 4:26 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment << Home
I'm a simple, down to earth person, can entertain myself easily, specially around family and friends. I'm quite talkative though and normally speak my mind.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
oh dear.
Good luck.
It'll be me in one year :S
By
Karen , at 9:21 PM
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but:
Patty, you're Patty. 'Nuff said.
By
Andrew Johnson, at 10:45 PM
patty is crazy. But we all love her.
By
Karen , at 4:26 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Karen , at 4:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home