Internet's back
Hey everyone,
First of all, welcome home Sonia, I hope we get to hang out b4 u leave... might b a long time till we get a chance to do it again. How does coffee cup sound to u? ;)
James!! Jimmy J, Jimmy bad boy, JJ, jeje, congrats with your "prefect of the month" have u guys even been prefects for a whole month yet? Lol... can't believe i'm no longer a prefect. I wanted it so much and now its gone, its over... its sad. I sure miss it, i have to say. Patty may have loved taking the IB exams, i loved being a prefect :)
Speaking of pats, u've had some very poetic entries in your blog.... I used to b like that once. I've still got it i guess, something inside me just died... and my "poetic" side is 6 feet under...
Hey Jessica.... solo nos quedan 2 examenes mas!!! no t llega?
I'll blog later, see ya guys
First of all, welcome home Sonia, I hope we get to hang out b4 u leave... might b a long time till we get a chance to do it again. How does coffee cup sound to u? ;)
James!! Jimmy J, Jimmy bad boy, JJ, jeje, congrats with your "prefect of the month" have u guys even been prefects for a whole month yet? Lol... can't believe i'm no longer a prefect. I wanted it so much and now its gone, its over... its sad. I sure miss it, i have to say. Patty may have loved taking the IB exams, i loved being a prefect :)
Speaking of pats, u've had some very poetic entries in your blog.... I used to b like that once. I've still got it i guess, something inside me just died... and my "poetic" side is 6 feet under...
Hey Jessica.... solo nos quedan 2 examenes mas!!! no t llega?
I'll blog later, see ya guys

3 Comments:
haha i love how our blogs are interconnected and we communicate through them. Lovely to keep in touch.
I do have a poetic side. But I never publish them. It's weird. It's my personal side.
By
Karen , at 9:59 PM
Hmmm... I don't really think I have a "poetic" side... sometimes it's more like the "complicated/abstract/messy" side. It can get a little dark, a little TOO emotional, a little stubborn. So let's not go there.
Anyways, thank you so much for your note! I think coffee cup sounds FREAKING AWESOME! :P Just give me a call or whatever and we can go whenever you are available (I'm sure that you are way busier than I am heh). Okie dokie, see you soon Lorenita! :)
By
Souwa, at 10:24 AM
Of course me llega, ya se me esta regresando el cerebro a la normalidad. We are free!
By
Jessica, at 5:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home