PAES RESULTS
Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in a while, i've been without an internet connection since monday night.
Well, this is what's on my IB schedule:
Today: ITGS Paper 1 - Aldready completed
Tomorrow: ITGS Paper 2 - To be completed tomorrow morning.
No more IB tests till next week.
What I've been doing? Studing for the SAT which i will take on June 3rd, as well as organizing my 11th and 12th grade notebooks and folders and doing graduation errands.
And now, what u've been waiting for..... *drumroll plays*
On the PAES, Lorena Angel got an overall grade of 8.5 and a level of "superior" on gns, span, science and math.
But that's not all, it gets better!
In GNS, I managed to obtain a score of 10.0
That's right!!! You heard me, 10.0!!!! In GNSSSSS. Isn't that just fr***ing awsome??????!!!
And yes, i already showed mrs. vasquez and rubbed it in her face!
Life's Good.
Well, this is what's on my IB schedule:
Today: ITGS Paper 1 - Aldready completed
Tomorrow: ITGS Paper 2 - To be completed tomorrow morning.
No more IB tests till next week.
What I've been doing? Studing for the SAT which i will take on June 3rd, as well as organizing my 11th and 12th grade notebooks and folders and doing graduation errands.
And now, what u've been waiting for..... *drumroll plays*
On the PAES, Lorena Angel got an overall grade of 8.5 and a level of "superior" on gns, span, science and math.
But that's not all, it gets better!
In GNS, I managed to obtain a score of 10.0
That's right!!! You heard me, 10.0!!!! In GNSSSSS. Isn't that just fr***ing awsome??????!!!
And yes, i already showed mrs. vasquez and rubbed it in her face!
Life's Good.

2 Comments:
congrats! I saw you today at psycho class. Hahaha.
By
Karen , at 3:35 PM
That's good. It went bad to me. Apparently I lack of moral and ehtical position because I sucked in that section and got an historical score of 1.62!. Jajja, la jessica cen saco un 1.62 en una cosa. However, I managed to get a good global score, 8.8.
By
Jessica, at 8:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home