Lorena

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Already I'm so lonesome I could die...

Departure date: Tue/11/July

Don't know when I'll be back again, oh babe, I hate to go...

10 Comments:

  • ay dodenita! you'll like your new life!

    By Blogger Karen , at 10:48 AM  

  • ehem... dije, "i hate to go" osea, no me quiero ir gente. no quiero!

    I wanna stay here, feliz, con el amor d mi vida.

    *cries*

    By Blogger -|L0r3n@|-, at 10:15 PM  

  • querida patty! what are you doing commenting at 5:03 am?

    jajaja no dode! en serio te va gustar. Vas a salir de tu burbujita.

    By Blogger Karen , at 11:51 AM  

  • Niñas, no c imaginan lo enamorada q estoy d oscar...

    Yo me casara con el y empezara una familia con el mañana mismmo si pudiera. I'm not looking forward to going to college. I'm looking forward to being done with it all.

    No me quiero iiiiiiir

    *continues to cry*

    By Blogger -|L0r3n@|-, at 10:09 PM  

  • awww girl, cheer up! Love can wait. It'll make it stronger.

    hahaha, on another note...do you like my frozen llama?

    By Blogger Karen , at 10:15 PM  

  • keep it up with your blog! we want photos! thoughts published.

    the llama is in a chilean winter vacation.

    By Blogger Karen , at 3:08 PM  

  • ME LLEGA LA LLAMA!!

    I know if its meant to be, it'll be. But it still hurts. Y no se imaginan como se siente saber que verdaderamente aman a alguien, el a ud, y que lo estan lastimano... a mi me parte el alma!!...

    *cries harder*

    By Blogger -|L0r3n@|-, at 11:57 PM  

  • Ah y por cierto, i will keep updating, but on a new blog. the address is:

    http://lorenatexas.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger -|L0r3n@|-, at 11:57 PM  

  • wow, was I missing something? Mentiras, dode, la etapa mas dura de tu vida se esta acercando y Dio te ayudara a prepararte.

    Thanks for giving me the honor of being the last comment from this blog.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 10:23 PM  

  • chame bicho. Decitelo a vos mismo. Que no aguantas a estar solo!

    By Blogger Karen , at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home